Senior Recognition and Lunch
May 2 9:00 am - 2:00 pm | Crossgate Campus
On Sunday, May 2nd we will recognize our Senior Class of 2021 during our 9:30 AM service. Seniors will need to arrive on campus no later than 9:15 AM and sit together in the front row of the Worship Center. Seniors will be brought up on stage to be acknowledged and prayed for during this time.
If you would like to participate, please email Melody at [email protected], no later than April 18th with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- High School you are graduating from
- Future school / work plans after graduation
- (1) Baby / toddler phone and (1) current photo for our slideshow presentation
We will also be honoring our Seniors after the service with a special lunch for all Seniors and their families. We look forward to celebrating this great accomplishment with all of our Seniors and their families as we share a meal and have a chance to commission our graduating seniors. Texas Roadhouse will be catering this meal and the cost is $15.00 @ person. Any family members of Seniors are welcome to attend.
If you plan on attending, please email Melody at [email protected], no later than April 18th with the following information:
- Number of people attending
- Each person’s choice of a 6 oz. sirloin or BBQ chicken.
- (You can put a check/cash in the silver lock box outside the Student Worship Room or mail a check, marked senior dinner. Please put the Senior’s name on the check and the envelope).
Thanks for participating in this special day as we honor our 2021 Seniors!