“Recharge” Wednesday Night Activities
August 23 - December 13 | Crossgate Campus
Summer is quickly ending, and school is just around the corner. Therefore, Crossgate will be launching our Fall 2023 Wednesday night Discipleship soon!
On Wednesday, August 23, we will kick off our Fall Discipleship Semester. The following classes will be offered each week and will meet from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. You can register for the class of your choice by clicking on the link included with each class description. The semester will conclude on December 13.
Don’t forget that Wholly Ground will be open offering a dinner special, hamburgers, chicken strips and salad as well as a yummy dessert and specialty coffee drinks. It is open each Wednesday from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm. Come early so you have time to eat and fellowship before your class begins!
We also encourage everyone to join us in the Worship Center from 6:00 pm until 6:25 pm for “House of Prayer”. (This is a drop-in event – you can join us anytime for prayer during this time) Click HERE for more information.
Then at 6:30 pm our regular Wednesday Night activities begin:
- Children’s Ministry – Fun, biblically based Children’s Ministry for children Birth – 6th grade will be offered each Wednesday, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Check-in begins at 6:15 pm. (No registration needed)
Preschool (Birth – Pre-K): Main Level | Elementary (K – 6th grade): Lower Level
- Students (7 – 12 Grade) – Students, grades 7 – 12, meet together each Wednesday, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm for exciting worship and time in God’s Word. They meet in the Gym (Main Level). (No registration needed).
- Crossgate Women – Click HERE for more information.
- Crossgate Men – Click HERE for more information.
- The Gospel of John – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Engage (Crossgate’s Married Ministry) – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Gen (Crossgate’s 12-step Discipleship Through Recovery) – Click HERE for more information.
Please contact the Ministries Office if you have any questions or need further information regarding Wednesday night Discipleship ([email protected]).
See you soon as we continue to make more and better disciples!