“Recharge” Wednesday Night Activities
August 24 - December 14 | Crossgate Campus
Starting on Wednesday, August 24th, we kick-off our fall semester of discipleship classes. We offer something for all ages and for wherever you are on your spiritual journey.
Wholly Ground opens at 5:00 pm each Wednesday night serving dinner along with specialty coffee drinks. Bring your family and enjoy the food and fellowship!
Then we are encouraging everyone to join us in the Worship Center from 6:00 pm until 6:25 pm (This is a drop-in event – join us anytime for prayer during this time) Click HERE for more information.
At 6:30 pm our regular Wednesday Night activities begin:
- Children (Birth – Pre-K) – Birth – PreK will meet in their respective area at 6:30 pm each Wednesday for fun and exciting activities as they learn about God’s truth.
- Children (K – 6 Grade) – K – 5th Grade will also meet at 6:30 pm each Wednesday in their designated areas.
- Students (7 – 12 Grade) – Students, 7th – 12th grades will meet in their respective areas at 6:30 pm each Wednesday evening.
- Crossgate Women – Click HERE for more information.
- Crossgate Men – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Engage (Crossgate’s Married Ministry) – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Gen (Crossgate’s 12-step Discipleship Through Recovery) – Click HERE for more information.
- Parenting In Babylon – Click HERE for more information.
- Survey Of The Old Testament – Click HERE for more information.
You can also click HERE to watch a short video featuring the facilitators of each of the classes listed above.