“Recharge” Wednesday Night Activities
January 18 - May 17 | Crossgate Campus
On Wednesday, January 18th, we kicked-off our spring semester of discipleship classes. It is not too late to reserve your spot in one of the classes listed below. We offer something for all ages and for wherever you are on your spiritual journey.
Wholly Ground opens at 5:00 pm each Wednesday night serving dinner along with specialty coffee drinks. Bring your family and enjoy the food and fellowship!
Then we are encouraging everyone to join us in the Worship Center from 6:00 pm until 6:25 pm for our “House of Prayer” event. (This is a drop-in event – join us anytime for prayer during this time) Click HERE for more information.
Then at 6:30 pm our regular Wednesday Night activities begin:
- Children (Birth – Pre-K) – Birth – PreK will meet in their respective area at 6:30 pm each Wednesday for fun and exciting activities as they learn about God’s truth.
- Children (K – 6 Grade) – K – 5th Grade will also meet at 6:30 pm each Wednesday in their designated areas.
- Students (7 – 12 Grade) – Students, 7th – 12th grades will meet in their respective areas at 6:30 pm each Wednesday evening.
- Crossgate Women – Click HERE for more information.
- Crossgate Men – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Engage (Crossgate’s Married Ministry) – Click HERE for more information.
- Re-Gen (Crossgate’s 12-step Discipleship Through Recovery) – Click HERE for more information.
- Survey Of The New Testament – Click HERE for more information.
- Financial Peace University – Click HERE for more information.