Outdoor Service | Sunday, October 3rd
October 3 10:00 am - 12:15 pm | Crossgate Church Campus
Fall is officially here, and we can think of no better way to enjoy the cooler weather than to gather as one church family, united in our worship of our Savior, Jesus Christ!
On Sunday, October 3rd, we will be hosting a church-wide gathering which will consist of only one worship service at 10:00 am. Following the service, we will be providing a free lunch consisting of:
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hot Dogs
- Dr. Pepper | Diet Coke | Water
On-campus LifeGroups will not meet, nor will Preschool Ministry be provided for this event. The Worship Service will be held behind our building on the lower level parking lot. As part of our service, we will celebrate several baptisms; you will not want to miss these life-changing moments. Below are additional details for the event:
- We will be monitoring the weather prior to the service. If we have inclement weather on that
day, we will notify you as soon as possible through our social media and email with any changes or adjustments.
- Dress casually and comfortably for the weather and an outdoor atmosphere.
- We ask you to bring lawn chairs and practice social distancing as you get seated.
- For your convenience and for those with physical limitations, there will be two golf carts
to help transport individuals and their lawn chairs from the upper front parking lots to
the lower level lot to attend the service.
- As a secondary option specifically for those with health concerns related to COVID-19,
there will be a very limited number of spots available in the grass on the south side of
the parking lot. Trucks & SUVs recommended.
- The service will not be recorded nor will the service be broadcast on Facebook LIVE.
- The Outdoor Playground will be open and we will also have Outdoor Games for whole family!
- Restrooms on the lower level will be available.
- Informational, Safety, and Medical Teams will be on site.
Again, we look forward to seeing you on Sunday, October 3rd, at 10:00 am as we gather to celebrate those being baptized and enjoy worshiping together as a church family.